The Leadership module aims to provide participants with the basic and essential skills necessary to become an effective leader. After completing the course, participants will be able to lead their employees in compliance with the rules of their organization with benefits in both productivity and motivation.
The Leadership course has been designed to feature the following:
- The 5 pillars of effective leadership
- Born or made leaders?
- Needs and implications in organizations
- Role playing: one’s own needs in relation to those of the organization
- Dilemmas of Leadership: efficiency versus productivity
- Employee conduct analysis
- Leadership skills
- Skills in solving the problems of employees: active listening
- Role Playing: active listening
- Skills to solve the problems of leaders: assertiveness and related techniques
- Role Playing: assertive triads
Leadership training course: how to participate
WHERE: JPS offers public courses for limited numbers in major Italian cities and private in-house courses in venues and dates agreed with the client. Contact us for further information.
WHEN: The course consists of 1 classroom day.
HOW: JPS uses its own teaching material, defined on the basis of international best practices and the experience of its teaching programme instructors and coordinators. The training sessions are extremely interactive and engaging in order to optimize the learning experience.
WHO: JPS is a European leader in Operations and Supply Chain training. In this capacity, JPS is Premier Channel Partner of APICS – the most prestigious community for professional development and certification in the sector – and a Partner of the S&OP Institute. For each discipline, JPS selects instructors from its team on the basis of their specific skills and experience. JPS is the ideal partner for achieving APICS certification: its team of instructors is one of the five largest in Europe. Through its Master Instructor Training, JPS also offers training opportunities for other European APICS trainers and APICS International Channel Partners.
For further information, please write to: email@example.com