APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional training course
With more than 20,000 professionals qualified over 10 years, APICS CSCP, Certified Supply Chain Professional, has become a globally recognised international reference point, best in its class for its coverage of end-to-end Supply Chain analysis, from suppliers to final customers; it is the professional certification with the highest growth rate in the sector.
- To circulate a shared knowledge of best practice and appropriate terminology in the Supply Chain within the various business sectors
- To develop the necessary knowledge and skills to plan, implement and manage the Supply Chain in accordance with the firm’s strategic targets
- To introduce tools and techniques that facilitate effective and efficient management of in-house activities and global Supply Chain
- To boost productivity, collaboration and innovation
The CSCP program is divided into 3 parts:
1. Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Design the Supply Chain
2. Supply Chain Strategy, Design and Compliance
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Manage Reverse Logistics
3. Implementations and Operations
- Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
To learn more about APICS CSCP download our brochure.
WHERE: JPS offers public courses for limited numbers in major Italian and European cities and private in-house courses in venues and dates agreed with the client. To know more about APICS CSCP public course and how to arrange an in-house APICS CSCP training course contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN: The training course lasts 2 months overall, and consists of 5 days in the classroom, one every 2 weeks. At the end of the course, the participant is ready to take theaccreditation exam.
HOW: JPS is the Premier Channel Partner of APICS and uses only original APICS training materials, developed on the basis of international best practice and the experience of the instructors and programme coordinators. Training sessions are highly interactive and engaging, to maximise learning.
WHO: JPS is a European leader in Operations and Supply Chain training. In this capacity, JPS is Premier Channel Partner of APICS – the most prestigious community for professional development and certification in the sector – and a Partner of the S&OP Institute. For each discipline, JPS selects instructors from its team on the basis of their specific skills and experience. JPS is the ideal partner for achieving APICS certification: its team of instructors is one of the five largest in Europe. Through its Master Instructor Training, JPS also offers training opportunities for other European APICS trainers and APICS International Channel Partners.
FIRENZE – special edition
07/03/19 – 08/03/19 – 27/03/19 – 28/03/19 – 29/03/19
29/07/19 – 30/07/19 – 31/07/19 – 01/08/19 – 02/08/19
10/10/19 – 11/10/19 – 24/10/19 – 25/10/19 – 08/11/19
14/11/19 – 15/11/19 – 28/11/19 – 29/11/19 – 13/12/19
For further information, write to: email@example.com.
WHERE: All exams can be taken at one of the numerous Pearson VUE test center in Europe or abroad.
Visit: test center Pearson Vue
WHEN: Exams can be taken on demand at any Pearson VUE test centre in the world, subject to activation of the exam credit by JPS.
HOW: Every exam credit is valid for 6 months; this means that within this period, the candidate must activate his or her ATT – Authorization to Test – also valid for 6 months, during which the exam date must be scheduled in the chosen Pearson VUE test center.
WHO: To access the exam and thus certify your knowledge in the Supply Chain field, you must demonstrate that you have the minimum requirements of experience. For this purpose, you have to register on apics.org and submit the relevant eligibility application. To be eligible for the APICS CSCP designation, you must have:
- 3 years of related business experience
- or Bachelor's degree or the international equivalent
- or CLTD, CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
For further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org