1 giornata d'aula
The TIME MANAGEMENT module focuses on behavioural and operational tools for effective time management. Understanding the difference between what is important and what is urgent is critical in managing working hours and the delegation of less urgent and less important tasks is a vital means of optimizing time.
The course has been designed to feature the following:
- theoretical considerations;
- self-evaluation: how I manage time?
- efficiency versus effectiveness;
- reactivity versus proactivity;
- spheres of proactivity;
- role playing: our proactive spheres;
- activity quadrants: urgent/important/non-urgent/non-important activities;
- role playing:activity quadrants;
- Time management: choosing objectives. the S.M.A.R.T. acronym;
- Time management: objective achievement;
- Time management: why and how to delegate;
- delegation quadrants
- role playing:delegation quadrants
JPS offers public courses for limited numbers in major Italian cities and private in-house courses in venues and dates agreed with the client.
For further information, please write to: email@example.com
To receive more info related to TIME MANAGEMENT course, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org