The Time Management module focuses on behavioural and operational tools for effective time management. Understanding the difference between what is important and what is urgent is critical in managing working hours and the delegation of less urgent and less important tasks is a vital means of optimizing time.
The Time Management course has been designed to feature the following:
- Theoretical considerations;
- Self-evaluation: how I manage time?
- Efficiency versus effectiveness;
- Reactivity versus proactivity;
- Spheres of proactivity;
- Role playing: our proactive spheres;
- Activity quadrants: urgent/important/non-urgent/non-important activities;
- Role playing: activity quadrants;
- Time management: choosing objectives. the S.M.A.R.T. acronym;
- Time management: objective achievement;
- Time management: why and how to delegate;
- Delegation quadrants
- Role playing: delegation quadrants
Time Management training course: how to participate
WHERE: JPS offers public courses for limited numbers in major Italian cities and private in-house courses in venues and dates agreed with the client. Contact us for further information.
WHEN: The course consists of 1 classroom day.
HOW: JPS uses its own teaching material, defined on the basis of international best practices and the experience of its teaching programme instructors and coordinators. The training sessions are extremely interactive and engaging in order to optimize the learning experience.
WHO: JPS is a European leader in Operations and Supply Chain training. In this capacity, JPS is Premier Channel Partner of APICS – the most prestigious community for professional development and certification in the sector – and a Partner of the S&OP Institute. For each discipline, JPS selects instructors from its team on the basis of their specific skills and experience. JPS is the ideal partner for achieving APICS certification: its team of instructors is one of the five largest in Europe. Through its Master Instructor Training, JPS also offers training opportunities for other European APICS trainers and APICS International Channel Partners.
For further information, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org