1 giornata d'aula
The LEADERSHIP module aims to provide participants with the basic and essential skills necessary to become an effective leader. After completing the course, participants will be able to lead their employees in compliance with the rules of their organization with benefits in both productivity and motivation.
The course has been designed to feature the following:
- the 5 pillars of effective leadership
- born or made leaders?
- needs and implications in organizations
- role playing: one’s own needs in relation to those of the organization
- dilemmas of Leadership: efficiency versus productivity
- employee conduct analysis
- leadership skills
- skills in solving the problems of employees: active listening
- Role Playing: active listening
- Skills to solve the problems of leaders: assertiveness and related techniques
- Role Playing: assertive triads
JPS offers public courses for limited numbers in major Italian cities and private in-house courses in venues and dates agreed with the client.
For further information, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive more info related to LEADERSHIP course, please contact: email@example.com