JPS is European leader in the training of resources in Supply Chain and Operations sectors. In this role, JPS is the Premier Channel Partner of APICS, the most prestigious community in the world of Supply Chain and Operations professionals.
In relation to APICS, JPS offers:
- standard preparation courses for CPIM,CSCP and CLTD certification;
- customized courses, with ‘Principles of Operations Management’, designed specifically to meet client needs;
- lean manufacturing courses;
- supply chain training with the business simulation tool ‘The Fresh Connection’;
The catalogue of courses in management techniques also includes:
- Project Management courses developed in line with the PMI body of knowledge;
- Analytical and Industrial Accounting technical courses;
- Risk Management courses.
In addition to courses in management tools and techniques, JPS also offers development activities directed at the soft skills of managers and professional training and coaching techniques.
All the APICS courses of JPS are taught by certified APICS professionals registered in the APICS Instructor Development Program. For each discipline, JPS selects expert instructors from its team, taking into account their specific expertise and experience. In this way, classes are enriched with the participation of a comprehensive range of experts, who, by virtue of their backgrounds, stimulate interest and build specific knowledge in areas of particular relevance to the given context.
Today, JPS has the largest and most accredited team of instructors in Italy, including the Master Trainer of all European instructors.
Since 2007, JPS instructors have taught ‘Production Planning and Control’ at the Faculty of Industrial Engineering at the University of Florence.
- GE Oil&Gas e JPS sono ora un case study di APICS!
(Italiano) Su www.apics.org la success story è in prima pagina: scarica il pdf!
- Alta formazione nelle aree Operations e Supply Chain in una Business School
(Italiano) Docenza nei corsi APICS CPIM rivolti ai professionisti nel settore delle Operations e della Supply Chain, presso una Business School italiana.