2 mesi, 5 giornate d'aula
With more than 20,000 professionals qualified over 10 years, APICS CSCP, Certified Supply Chain Professional, has become a globally recognised international reference point, best in its class for its coverage of end-to-end Supply Chain analysis, from suppliers to Final Customers; it is the professional certification with the highest growth rate in the sector.
- To circulate a shared knowledge of best practice and appropriate terminology in the Supply Chain within the various business sectors
- To develop the necessary knowledge and skills to plan, implement and manage the Supply Chain in accordance with the firm’s strategic targets
- To introduce tools and techniques that facilitate effective and efficient management of in-house activities and global Supply Chain
- To boost productivity, collaboration and innovation
Candidates for the exam must possess the minimum criteria of experience and complete the eligibility application form on the apics.org website .
The programm consists on 3 modules:
FUNDAMENTALS OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Inputs to Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chains and Supply Chain Strategy
- Resolving Misalignments or Gaps
- Tools and Techniques
Design the Supply Chain
- Business Considerations
- Supply Chain Design
- Technology Design
- Implementation Tools: Communications and Projects
SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY, DESIGN AND COMPLIANCE
Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Demand Management
- Operations Planning and Control
- Inventory Management
- Supply Management
- Monetary, Regulatory, and Trade Consider
Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Linkages between CRM and SRM)
Manage Reverse Logistics
- Reverse Logistics
- Waste Considerations
IMPLEMENTATION AND OPERATIONS
Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- International Standards and Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Social Responsibility Considerations,
- Social, Environmental, Safety, and Quality Accreditations and Certifications
Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Risk Identification
- Risk Assessment and Classification
- Risk Response
- Security, Regulatory, and Compliance Concerns
Measure, Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Metrics
- Measuring Performance and Customer Service
- Continuous Improvement and Change Management
JPS offers public courses for limited numbers in major Italian cities and private in-house courses in venues and dates agreed with the client.
The training course lasts 2 months overall, and consists of 5 days in the classroom, one every 2 weeks. At the end of the course, the participant is ready to take the accreditation exam.
JPS is the Premier Channel Partner of APICS and uses only original APICS training materials, developed on the basis of international best practice and the experience of the instructors and programme coordinators. Training sessions are highly interactive and engaging, to maximise learning.
JPS is a European leader in Operations and Supply Chain training. In this capacity, JPS is Premier Channel Partner of APICS – the most prestigious community for professional development and certification in the sector – and a Partner of the S&OP Institute. For each discipline, JPS selects instructors from its team on the basis of their specific skills and experience. JPS is the ideal partner for achieving APICS certification: its team of instructors is one of the five largest in Europe. Through its Master Instructor Training, JPS also offers training opportunities for other European APICS trainers and APICS International Channel Partners.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more info.
All examinations related to related to APICS exams can be taken at one of the many Pearson VUE test centres in Italy and abroad.
See: list of Pearson Vue centres.
The examinations can be taken on demand in one of the many Pearson VUE test centres in Italy and abroad. Candidates have just to ask JPS for the credit activation within 6 months from the end of their course.
Before you schedule an examination, you must contact JPS to activate your exam credit. This credit will expire within 6 months. Candidates have to activate their ATT, Activation to Test, within this period. Also the ATT will expire within 6 months, so the examination must then be taken within six months from the ATT activation.
To access the exam and thus certify your knowledge in the Supply Chain filed, you must demonstrate that you have the minimum requirements of experience. For this purpose, you have to register on apics.org and submit the relevant eligibility application.