APICS Certified in Production & Inventory Management training course
APICS CPIM, Certified in Production & Inventory Management, is the international certification that distinguishes experts in Production and Inventory Management, in the broader context of Supply Chain management: for over 60 years, the CPIM credential has identified an elite of professionals who every day take decisions that are critical for the performance of their firms..
The body of knowledge has been consolidated over time and is updated through regular Job Task Analysis surveys carried out by practitioners worldwide; it covers the most relevant skills areas for today’s Operations professionals.
- To consolidate and circulate to the various business sectors a shared knowledge of best practice and appropriate terminology in the field of Operations and Supply Chain
- To develop the necessary knowledge and skills to improve the main aspects of business performance (precision, speed, flexibility, quality and costs)
- To identify different methods of Operations planning, control and management, in order to use them as effectively and efficiently as possible
- To rationalise the production chain through a coherent development of supply, manufacture and distribution processes for products and services
- To prepare for the accreditation exam
The CPIM programme is divided into 2 parts:
CPIM Part 1 – Basics of Supply Chain Management (BSCM)
- Businesswide concepts
- Demand Planning
- Transformation of Demand into Supply
CPIM Part 2 – Master Planning of Resources (MPR)
- Demand Management
- Distribution Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling
CPIM Part 2 – Detailed Scheduling & Planning (DSP)
- Planning Material Requirements to Support the Master Schedule
- Planning Operations to Support the Priority Plan
- Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
CPIM Part 2 – Excecution & Control of Operations (ECO)
- Prioritising and sequencing Work to Be Performed
- Executing the plans, Physical Controls and Results Reporting
- Evaluating Performance and Providing Feedback
CPIM Part 2 – Strategic Management of Resources (SMR)
- Aligning the Resources with the Strategic Plan
- Configuring the Operating processes to Support the Strategic Plan
- Implementing Change
To learn more about APICS CPIM content, download our brochure.
WHERE: JPS offers public courses for limited numbers in major Italian and European cities and private in-house courses in venues and dates agreed with the client. To know more about APICS CPIM public course and how to arrange an in-house APICS CPIM training course contact us at: email@example.com.
WHEN: The training course lasts 6 months overall, and consists of 9 days in the classroom, one every 2 weeks. The program is divided into 2 parts, each of which concludes with an exam. APICS CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 is also available as CPIM Bundle. Contact us for further information.
HOW: JPS is the Premier Channel Partner of APICS and uses only original APICS training materials, developed on the basis of international best practice and the experience of the instructors and programme coordinators. Training sessions are highly interactive and engaging, to maximise learning.
WHO: JPS is a European leader in Operations and Supply Chain training. In this capacity, JPS is Premier Channel Partner of APICS – the most prestigious community for professional development and certification in the sector – and a Partner of the S&OP Institute. For each discipline, JPS selects instructors from its team on the basis of their specific skills and experience. JPS is the ideal partner for achieving APICS certification: its team of instructors is one of the five largest in Europe. Through its Master Instructor Training, JPS also offers training opportunities for other European APICS trainers and APICS International Channel Partners.
The next APICS CPIM training courses will be held in BUDAPEST
CPIM Part 1 – cod. wave 1/2019
CPIM Part 2 – cod. wave 1/2019
For further information, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE: All exams can be taken at one of the numerous Pearson VUE test center in Europe or abroad.
Visit: test center Pearson Vue
WHEN: Exams can be taken on demand at any Pearson VUE test centre in the world, subject to activation of the exam credit by JPS.
HOW: Every exam credit is valid for 6 months; this means that within this period, the candidate must activate his or her ATT – Authorisation to Test – also valid for 6 months, during which the exam date must be scheduled in the chosen Pearson VUE test center.
WHO: The exam may be taken by anyone who has activated this through JPS.
You may be also interested in: APICS CPIM, the renewed certification program.
For further information, contact us at email@example.com