JPS is a company of experts in Supply Chain and Operations sectors whose purpose is to create value for their customers through consultancy and training in order to enable them to improve on their business performance.
For over fifteen years, JPS has worked with a range of companies, many, but not all, manufacturers in diverse industry sectors such as Aerospace, Chemical, Construction, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail and so on. JPS has guided and supported these companies in initiatives to renew their industrial operating models in an integrated manner across different areas of interest:
- from production planning and control systems to supply chain management
- organizational models
- production, supply chain, project and risk management support processes
- coordination, planning and control instruments (including ERP, CRM, SMR, BI, MRP II, MES,…)
- corporate management control models (analytical and industrial accounting)
At the same time, JPS has integrated consultancy in its target markets with specialist training services that bring added value to its clients and businesses in terms of further support for improving competitiveness through the development of the knowledge and skills in management roles.
JPS’s partnership with APICS, the American leading professional association for Supply Chain and Operations Management, with the University of Florence and with prominent professionals on international scene, its world-renowned accumulated knowledge in various management disciplines as well as its investment in the technical and training skills of its own instructors has led JPS to build up a comprehensive catalogue of courses in recognized and essential management techniques across a broad spectrum of areas:
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistic Management
- Lean / 6 Sigma
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Managerial Accounting
JPS training includes preparatory courses for the achievement of the following certifications:
- APICS-CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
- APICS-CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional)
- APICS – CLTD (Certified in Logistics, Transportation & Distribution)
- APICS – SCOR-P (Supply Chain Operating Reference – Professional)
- PMI – PMP (Project Management Professional)
- SOP Institute – CS&OP (Certification in Sales & Operations Planning)
All JPS courses are taught by APICS, CPIM, CSCP, CLTD, SCOR-P or PMP/CS&OP certified professionals registered in the APICS Instructor Development Program. For each discipline, JPS selects expert instructors from its team, taking into account their specific expertise and experience. Today, JPS has the largest and most accredited team of APICS instructors in Italy (see the list of APICS recognized instructors), including the Master Trainer of all European instructors.