Business Process Expert Plan to Finished Goods – PHILIPS
As Business Process Expert Plan-To-Finished Goods, You are responsible for the definition of Philips Business System, meaning sustainable business processes, supported by IT solutions, adequate master data and organizational design. Your focus will be the on specific processes and systems for Production Planning & Materials Management, within the Manufacturing area, with focus on Health Systems (Medical Device industry). You will Develop, implement and drive innovation and continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities. Ensure to keep up to date with industry standards and innovations thru benchmark and best practices.
- Design, Develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities in the area of ‘Production Planning and Materials Mgt’.
- Design the Integrated Business Process Framework. Your focus will be on P2FG processes around SAP MM/PP modules, master data, BOM, MRP and Production Planning, Clear To Build, production control, production orders, conditional routing, work centers, costing, backflushing and inventory management, with focus on Health Systems (Medical Device industry).
- Mapping new innovative solutions, as per vision of future factory, and ways of working and translate these into an implementation plan.
- Lead or support process implementation projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
- Execute capability maturity assessment, translate these into business requirements and prioritize.
- Collaborate in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise.
- Collaborate with IT and EIM to drive selection design and configuration for right technology and data solutions.
- Being a change agent by clarifying the linking impact of the new solutions and ways of working including the IT, data, people, process solutions.
- Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and prepare end user documentation.
- Provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise to perform process gap analysis.
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPOs, support local improvements where necessary.
- Keeps up to date with industry standard and benchmarks and implements process best practices to the organization.
- Actively interact with other BPE’s to share knowledge on improvement practices. Actively interacts with Business Analysts and Functional consultants. Serve as a liaison to the business community.
The P2FG BPO Team supports the businesses in Philips in driving process optimization and standardization in the Make / Manufacturing area within the O2C (Order-to-Cash) Value chain. Guide in developing, configuring and implementing the Business Process Framework for Philips and support the systems implementation in support of these processes and provide direction in the Philips Integrated Landscape (PIL) project and support the E2E transformations (see Philips BlueHeart ERP consolidation).
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for growth. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Holidays per calendar year.
- Variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance.
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package.
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount.
- Knowledge and Experience in the field of Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
- Record of success in implementing SAP MM/PP modules, preferably in Medical Device industry
- Advanced knowledge of planning & operation principles. APICS certification is a plus.
- Ability to design supporting processes for the target vision. Strategic skills/conceptual thinking. Able to see and develop the bigger picture
- Proven track record in managing implementation of complex programs and motivation of teams.
- Strong stakeholder, influencing and communication skills.
- 5+ years of Experience in a Supply Chain or Manufacturing environment in a fast paced technology industry
- Proven experience in process optimization and re-engineering domain
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement/Lean Six Sigma programs
- Bachelor / Masters in technology or operations
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site. Please note that the closing date is on March 10th 2017.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.