SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
This is a great opportunity to start an important career path into a Consumer Multinational Company as Supply Chain Manager.
He/She will have the following responsibilities:
- creating and driving the global Supply Chain strategy, leading development of supply chain function;
- partecipating actively in regional supply chain optimization/coordination in liaison with the respective Zone Directors;
- managing the Demand Manager who is accountable for short, mid and long-term forecasts of the BU;
- evolving demand planning capabilities from short-term forecasting to business planning and piloting;
- supporting and securing an effective S&OP process lead by the demand manager;
- ordering to invoice process management;
- stock management;
- warehousing & Distribution management: distribution flows optimization (primary transports flows and warehousing costs);
- customer relationship management.
- University or UAS Degree/Master/specialized in Supply Chain + logistics;
- at least 5 years experience in supply chain (including demand planning);
- APICS certifications and FMCG experience are plus;
- S&OP Processes;
- open to international mobility;
- Lean & Boost Program implementation;
- Team management skills;
- fluent in Italian and English, ideally also in French.